Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find Primrose Tea? Or a tea that contians this ingredient? In store, or by internet order...?

I don't think there are any companies that sell an actual Primrose tea. I did a search on Yahoo, and the only hit that mentioned selling it was Shopzilla.... but when I pulled it up, it said there were no matches and listed all matches for Primrose.



What benefits are you looking for? If you are looking for skin health or hormonal balance (especially for women's cycles), I would suggest a simple Evening Primrose Oil softgel. It's rich in GLA (an Omega-6 fatty acid), which is the primary benefit of Primrose.

If you're looking for it for relaxation, you may want to just try an aromatic Primrose (essential oil or candle) instead. Good luck!

Where can I find Primrose Tea? Or a tea that contians this ingredient? In store, or by internet order...?
You can find products like this at your local health food store usually. You might find evening primrose more readily. I'm not entirely sure if there is a difference. There's usually a wide variety of teas there. It doesn't have to be a big health food store either. The one in our local mall carries it. Keep in mind this isn't a vitamin or supplement store. This store is a very small health store with some foods, teas, books, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment