Monday, January 30, 2012

Primrose oil?

People have said they take evening primrose orally or vaginally in the last month. What will it do? I have read alot on it and my doctor says its safe, and will help the cervix. I am just wanting to know really if anyone has used it vaginally and what happened.

Primrose oil?
I am taking it. I took it orally for 5 days and had an exam. nothing happened for me. So then I started taking it vaginally. 2 capsules 1000mg at night when I was lying down. I went to the Dr. 3 days later and he tod me that my cervix was very favorable and I was 2 cm dilated. So, I think it helped when I took it vaginally. I'm still taking it to help my cervix. my husband won't have sex with me at this point and I think it's the next best thing. I'm also taking walks around the neighborhood everyday this week to see if this helps as well. My Dr. told me to go for it and try what I wanted(obviously with caution). It okayed this for me. Good Luck with it. I found my EPO at CVS.


No comments:

Post a Comment