Friday, January 27, 2012

Evening Primrose Oil side effects!?

I've been taking Evening primrose oil softgel capsules since 2 days because I've heard it does a lot of good things and today I noticed spots on my left arm like small pox (I've already had small pox). Can I be allergic to it, or is it a side effect and should I stop using it? Thanks!

Evening Primrose Oil side effects!?
Evening primrose oil is an essential fatty acid. It usually does not have any side effects, but if you have a severe reaction of rash or hives.



It should have a fresh nutty smell. If it smells sour or rancid it is no good. I would return it to the store I bought it at %26amp; ask to try another brand. If it's in liquid form it must be kept in refrigerator.



You can also try it with food %26amp; swallow with milk.



See what your arm looks like tomorrow. If rash is still there I wouldn't take it.



Feel better.

flip flop

No comments:

Post a Comment