Friday, January 27, 2012

Vitamin B, Evening Primrose & oral contraceptive?

When is the best time to take vitamin B and evening primrose and why?

Also is there potential for drug interactions with the oral contraceptive.



Thanks and happy 2007

Vitamin B, Evening Primrose %26amp; oral contraceptive?
A good B complex can be taken daily. I'm assuming your asking because of period problems.



I personally hated bc pills and I never liked all the possible side effects. The very reason some take bc is because it helps with pms, yet those same pills can cause the same side effects of pms. Yet, for a short time, I took bc pills and the B vitamin with no interactions at all. Like I said, I just hated the pill.



While I took the B complex, I rarely had any pain. I took it faithfully every day with my multi-vitamin. Take it as directed though and always, always, drink water. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment