Monday, January 30, 2012

Evening primrose question?

I just got the green light to start using evening primrose, and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has used it and how long did it take them to thin out?



Working in an ob/gyn office I have not come across anyone that has tried it, so all answers will be much appreciated :)

Evening primrose question?
my goodness. granted, i have had signs of preterm labor since 30 weeks but i started using evening primrose oil for perineal massage 5 days ago. after 3 days i was having contractions, come to find out i am 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. after my perineal massage last night i lost my mucus plug. sounds like it's different for everyone, but it seems to be moving me along.
Reply:I took it for the 2 weeks I was past due. I ended up having a c-section anyway and a 10 lb baby. It had no adverse effects though, so I would try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment