Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Does evening primrose supplements help with conception?

Yes by promoting more of the EW type cervical mucus. But take it on days 1 to 14 of your menstrual cycle only as it may promote uterine contractions during the luteal phase.



Additionally: EPO is thought to help regulate the menstrual cycle. If you are having problems with a short luteal phase (luteal phase defect) you could try agnus castus and/or raspberry leaf tea, but you must stop taking these as soon as you get pregnant. Then in the last trimester you can resume drinking raspberry leaf tea to help condition the uterus for the birth.

Does evening primrose supplements help with conception?
as stated it helps with a short luteus phase or menstrual problems if you are irregular
Reply:yes it helps with cm, I am taking it, but I just started today which is to late for I might not see ewcm, you are suppose to start taking it from day 1 to see ewcm I take it on day 12 so I no it wouldn't give me ewcm this cycle


No comments:

Post a Comment