Friday, January 27, 2012

Best herbs for bringing on period after the depo shot when trying to conceive?

I have stopped taking the depo shot and now want to conceive. I realize this can take several months. I was just wondering if there was some herbs that may help with my period and conceiving. I have Vitex, L-argnine, vitamin E, essential oils, prenatals, evening primrose, and a fertility blend. Can I take them all together or do you recommend something else?

Best herbs for bringing on period after the depo shot when trying to conceive?
I have heard that red clover helps as well. Here is a website that lists out some, but I don't think they give a dosage amount. You'll probably want to search around for dosages. I have heard that Vitex is about the best.



http://www.fertilityhelper.net/female_fe...



I am pretty sure you can take them all together, as well. I am nursing and take an Omega complex, evening primrose (when getting ready to have a period) and prenatals for sure, and red clover is suggested for bringing fertility back when you are still nursing your toddler.



Best of luck to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment