Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Robetusin and evening primrose oil?

to improve my CM this time around on clomid (3rd try) ive decided to take robetusin from my last pill. i also read that evening primrose oil is good for that as well...

has anyone tried both of these? when should i start taking evening primrose? and how much

Robetusin and evening primrose oil?
it would be good to talk to your dr. but I have tried using the robintussin, I start using it the last day of taking clomid and I also started to use evening primose oil the same time for one cycle, I did see a lil change but I didn't conceive. My dr gave me the ok to use the two med. I took robintussin 4 times a day 2 teaspoon at a time and my EPO reccomened to use 3 times a day, I bught my EPO from Walmart
Reply:have not tried robetusin but use evening primrose just follow the instructions on the label re guarding how much and u can start whenever but talk to ur pharmacist they will have a better idea

evening shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment