Saturday, February 11, 2012

What "natural" supplement works best for PMS symptoms, hot flashes & night swaets?

I hear fish oil/Omega 3 gelpcaps which I recently started taken. I've also tried Estroven %26amp; other mega vitamins. Then some1 else said "Primrose oil". Is that in pill form too. Please help. My PMS is OFF the charts %26amp; I know I drive every1 around me crazy every month when my Aunt "Rosie" visits.

What "natural" supplement works best for PMS symptoms, hot flashes %26amp; night swaets?
Try an herbal supplement called Maca Root. It helps regulate estrogen and testosterone. I have heard Primrose Oil can help, I have never heard fish oil helping though. Find a friend and go to a chinese herbal shop, tell the clerk your problems, I'm sure he/she could help.
Reply:try chaste tree berry and black cohosh, are you peri-menopause you don't mention your age and these symptoms are more menopausal than pms!


No comments:

Post a Comment