Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can anyone hlep me?

i need some tips on how to improve my cervical mucos since im on clomid...

i know about drinking lots of water and osotonic drinks and about GUAIFENESIN. 3 problems though. i am in a country where there are NO isotonic drinksi i CANNOT buy OR order preseed and i have found a cough mixture with 100mg GUAIFENESIN but it has 2mg of something else. but GUAIFENESIN is the active ingredient so i have decided to take that. also evening primrose oil.

any other tips?

Can anyone hlep me?
Where do you live? Some countries have powdered drinks like gatorade. I have found some in the country I live by going to a super sports store. Otherwise, have you done searches on the internet? What about talking to your doctor? Give the cough syrup a try for a few months. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment