Saturday, February 11, 2012

Please someone who's experienced problem skin - recommend a suitable moisturiser.?

I suffer from problem skin, I'm 23. It started 9mths ago, I suspect it's a result of stress. It is mild acne and is mostly on my chin and around my mouth area. It is also pretty bad on my back and on my chest. (Aaaagggghhhhh!) My skin isn't dry and isn't what I would call oily but it must be oily beneath the surface if I'm having excess oil blocking my pores (although my back is oily). I began taking Evening Primrose oil and Agnus Castus a month ago to balance my hormones. I also take Apple Cider Vinegar (since 3 wks ago) in water twice daily and use ACV as a toner for my face, chest and back. I drink 2 lts. of water each day. My diet is good. I have an active lifestyle. I wash my face with a simple cleanser 2-3 times daily, don't scrub or excessively wash. I use Aspirin (Salicylic Acid) to exfoliate three times weekly. What am I doing wrong? I want to treat my spots and scars with a good moisturiser (day and night) but am afraid it will cause a flare up. I heard Vit E is gd.PLS HELP

Please someone who's experienced problem skin - recommend a suitable moisturiser.?
Hi There. I'm 27 and I was in your same situation before I started using Arbonne's NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging line. What many people aren't aware of is most soaps and cleansers on the market contain mineral oil, the molecular structure of which is too large to penetrate into the pores of our skin so it sits on the top layer like saran wrap. This causes dirt and debris to collect on our face, thus causing our skin problems. They also contain harmful ingredients such as alcohol, wax, dyes, chemicals, fragrances, etc which strip your skins acid mantel (its protective layer) and causes irritation, dryness, and more skin problems. You don't want to DRY out your face because your skin will try to overcompensate by producing more oil. You might want to try Arbonne. It's a Swiss company that is regulated by the FDA and formulates their products without the ingredients listed above. Their products are botanically based and beneficial for all skin types. Arbonne has a great acne line where people have seen amazing results! However, you may not need something this strong. The right skin care regimen with natural and beneficial products will help you. I would be happy to help you if you're open to giving it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment