Monday, February 13, 2012

Periods again 2 weeks after my last?

I realised yesterday that I was having my period again, after having one two weeks ago. Mine normally last for 7 days.

I mean I'm a teenager, this is not my first period, I started a couple of years ago. I've never had this. I take Evening Primrose Oil, Zinc and Vitamin C everyday. Surely that can't cause this. I don't know what's wrong with me :/. It's really heavy but I'm not in any pain ! I've had no real diet change at all.



Help please, It's too hard for me to talk to my mum about it. She'll just feed me crap. :( :(

Periods again 2 weeks after my last?
I'm sorry that your mom is so hard to talk to. Yes, it can be normal to have periods come twice in a month especially if the body is still trying to adjust to the changes going on inside of it. It can take about 3 years for some girls periods to be fully regulated.



I would recommend talking to another female family member if you have one close by about this issue as well and also your doctor whenever you have your next check up for additional information.


No comments:

Post a Comment