Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stray cats spraying?

I have 2 female neutered 10 mth old cats who have 2 outdoor litter trays, in the last 2mths stray cats have been spraying around my back door, on plants,my cats have magnetic cat flap and one lost her collar yesterday, so i had to tape down catch to have it on open always until i got new magnet key thing today, but when i got home a cat pee'd inside in my kitchen Gross.



I have tried vitax get off products it works with my cats as they have always hated it i used it since they were kittens, do any of the ultra sonic things work

www.primrose-london.co.uk,

www.cat-repellant.info



and will they effect my cats? any help would be great as i have 19mth old who wants to start playing outside.

Stray cats spraying?
The reason cats spray is to mark their territory. If it is possible, put aluminum foil where the strays are spraying. Cats HATE the sound of their pee-pee hitting aluminum foil, so that should discourage the alley cats.



Your pet shop should have some cleaning agents that can remove the pungent scent of "eau de chat."
Reply:The strays are probably just marking there territory so do this get a $1 water bottle to spray the cats. Then spray them when they come to mark their territory, eventually they'll learn. It happened to my cats. Except I was teaching them to stay out.

ladies dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment