Monday, February 13, 2012

I need advice from a herboligist pls or someone who knows herbs really well?

I was wondering if the herbal stuff and vitamin suppliments are decreasing my cervical fluid along with my chances of getting pregnant. I take TONNES of herbs and vitamins. Is there some list of things I shouldnt take so I can get pregnant along with things i SHOULD take? Please let me know if you need a detailed list of what I take.



ok here is what I take on a daily basis:



Primrose Oil

Vitamins C, BComplex

Calcium

Iron

Seratatia Peptise (for scar tissue)

Maca Root

Prenatal Vitamins

Flaxseed Oil

Cranberry Extract

Zinc

Folic Acid



I think that is it.

I need advice from a herboligist pls or someone who knows herbs really well?
Im no doctor, but I AM 19 weeks pregnant and I know my doctor has told me to stay away from herbs. The best thing I think you could do, is just start taking a prenatal vitamin everyday, and maybe schedule an appointment with a midwife or an OB-GYN.
Reply:Primrose oil is something I would not take it may effect blood clotting. Stay away from anything containing pennyroyal, it is an abortant. Do not use licorice either, it can cause edema or swelling. I've never heard of Seratatia Peptise. Hope that helps

Teeth Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment